How to be a lazy birder part 1
Birding can be exhausting, so today I start a series for The Lazy Birder.
- Be careful not to exert yourself doing this activity.
- Gently pick up your binoculars and hang them by the strap around your neck so you don’t strain your arms too much.
- Gently stroll outside into the garden.
- Find a comfortable place to sit.
- Watch the birds as they come to you.
- If you are really energetic, you may write down a list of the birds you see (optional).
- Go to sleep if you get drowsy – the birds will still be there when you wake.
- Happy birding.