How to be a lazy birder part 10
This is part 10 in a series of articles for The Lazy Birder.
- Go to your bookcase and select a book about birds.
- If you don’t have any books about birds either buy several or borrow some from your local library.
- Find a comfortable chair.
- Read the book you have chosen.
- Have a snooze if you get drowsy.
- Come back to the book at other times of laziness.
- NOTE: this activity can also be done in bed.
For 20 more useful articles on birding, click on the link below:
- How to be a birder – some hints.