How to be a lazy birder part 2
No Comments »20th December, 2006; Category: Hints, The lazy birder
This is the second article in this series for The Lazy Birder.
- Warning: do not exert yourself during this activity.
- Grab your binoculars (optional).
- Gently stroll outside to your front porch or back verandah.
- Find a chair to sit in.
- Have someone make you a cuppa or some other liquid refreshment.
- Watch the birds that you can see from your chair.
- Use your binoculars only if you are feeling particularly energetic.
- Happy birding.
Leave a Reply