How to be a lazy birder part 3
This is part 3 in the series written for The Lazy Birder.
- Warning: this hint requires a little effort in the preparation stage.
- Find a shallow dish, like those used under a pot plant.
- Locate the dish outside in the garden where you can see it from the most comfortable seat in your lounge room, sun room or front porch.
- Fill the dish with fresh water (in accordance with local water restrictions of course)
- Sit in your comfortable chair.
- Watch the birds come to drink.
- Optional extra: binoculars.
- Essential extra: some liquid refreshments.
- Happy birding.