How to be a lazy birder part 6
1 Comment »29th December, 2006; Category: The lazy birder
This is part 6 in the series of articles called The Lazy Birder.
- Pour yourself a favourite liquid refreshment.
- Settle in your most comfortable chair in front of the television.
- Switch on the television.
- Watch your favourite television programme.
- Take particular notice of any birds seen during the programme.
- Listen to the sound track of the programme. Can you hear any bird calls?
- Try to identify the birds you see or hear.
- This method is particularly effective when outside broadcasts or sporting events are on television. (Warning: if the origin of the broadcast is from another country or continent you may have difficulty identifying the birds you see.)
- If you don’t see or hear any birds, don’t be too disappointed; enjoy the show anyway.
- The photo below has nothing to do with this article.
[…] How to be a lazy birder part 6 – while watching television. […]