How to be a lazy birder part 7
This is part 7 in a series of articles called The Lazy Birder.
- Pour yourself your favourite liquid refreshment.
- Switch on your television.
- Select a video or DVD about birds.
- Place the DVD or video in the appropriate player.
- Press play.
- Look at the birds on the DVD or video.
- Make a mental or written list of the birds you see – or don’t.
- Go to sleep if you feel drowsy; the video or DVD can be replayed again later to see what you missed.
- Check out birding shops on the internet for more DVDs and videos to buy and watch.
Another useful series of 20 articles can be found by clicking on this link:
- How to be a birder – some hints.
The photo below has nothing to do with this article. I just like the photo.