I and the bird #64
The latest edition of I and the bird #64 has been posted over at Iowa Voice.
Go there for plenty of links to interesting posts from birders all over the globe.
For a change, I remembered to send in my contribution.
Here are some good articles to get you going:
- On a long coast – amazing photos of New Zealand
- My new toy – canoeing with pelicans
- White Browed Sparrow Weaver – in Africa
- Bat Falcon – this post is from Guyana
- Bolsa Chica in December – plenty of amazing photos here too.
This is just a taste of the fare available this week on I and the Bird. Stay tuned for the next installment.