Good Articles you may have missed
No Comments »21st May, 2007; Category: Birders, Birds
Readers who have come to this birding blog in recent days or weeks (welcome to you all) may have missed some of my earlier articles. Of course, dedicated readers will always go to the archives, or the categories or the contents section on the sidebar. This blog now has well over 1600 articles about birds, and I am adding new posts nearly every day – sometimes several times in the one day. If you do not want to miss anything, remember to subscribe to the RSS feeds (also on the sidebar).
Here are some early articles you may have missed. Click on the title to read the article:
- About me, birding and other stuff – how it all started.
- Short stay in Victor Harbor – birding on the south coast of South Australia.
- Stunning photos – about my camera and a link to a great photography site.
- Birds of the Adelaide Zoo – walk through aviaries give the photographer a great opportunity to hone those skills.
- Birds of the Monarto Zoological Park, Murray Bridge – this zoo is a ten minute drive from our home.
- Spotted Pardalotes – these delightful little birds are a breeding species in our garden.
- Mallee Ringnecks – these beautiful parrots are regular visitors to our garden.
This article was updated in July 2015.
Leave a Reply