How to be a lazy birder part 11
This is part 11 in a series of articles written for The Lazy Birder.
- Switch on your computer.
- Connect your computer to the Internet.
- Type the word “bird” or “birds” into your browser.
- Click on a site that looks interesting.
- Click on another interesting site.
- Keep on surfing all those thousands of wonderful birding sites.
- Alternative method: just keep reading articles on my blog. It saves you effort in looking for other sites.
For 20 more articles on advice on being a birder click on this link:
- How to be a birder – some hints.