How to be a lazy birder part 12
This is part 12 in the series of articles for The Lazy Birder.
How to use films for birding.
- Select your favourite film.
- Place the DVD or video in the appropriate player.
- Switch on the television.
- Sit in your most comfortable chair.
- Watch the film, not for the story, but rather watching out for any birds or bird calls while you watch.
- Make a list of the birds you see. Add this to your list of all the birds you have seen on films. (You haven’t got such a list?? Then start one!)
- Warning: if the film is set in a foreign country you may need to borrow a field guide of birds of that country.
To read 20 more hints on how to be a birder click on the link below:
- How to be a birder – some hints.
To read the other articles in this series click on this link:
- The Lazy Birder – 12 fun articles written very much with tongue in cheek.