How to be a lazy birder part 9
No Comments »5th January, 2007; Category: The lazy birder
This is the ninth article in the series for The Lazy Birder.
- This method can be used on any normal work day.
- It can be done whether you walk to work, drive a car, use a bus or train or any other means of transport.
- Get ready for work in the normal way.
- Travel to work following your normal route.
- As you travel, watch out for birds along the way.
- If driving, watch the traffic around you and only observe birds when stopped at traffic lights for example.
- If really enthusiastic, make a list of the birds you see.
Another useful series of 20 articles can be found by clicking on this link:
- How to be a birder – some hints.
Leave a Reply